Tuesday SOL - 8/14/12 - My Prayer for Each of You Teachers
To use your talents and knowledge to teach the students in your class
To set a good example of :
Listening,
Hearing,
Reading,
Writing
To give you patience and understanding
With your students and
Fellow teachers
And above all to
Enjoy what you do to help our children
to become excited about learning.
May God walk with you each day as you enter your classroom.
Amen.

Thank you so much for this sweet prayer advice to my soul. Yesterday was our opening day...difficult, but also filled with such joy. xo nanc
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this sweet prayer advice to my soul. Yesterday was our opening day...difficult, but also filled with such joy. xo nanc
ReplyDeleteA perfect prayer that needs to be repeated each and every day. I think I'll print it up and post it in my car to remind me of the glorious work I do every day and that I can't do it without God by my side!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mom!
Thank-you.
ReplyDeleteJudy,
DeleteThank you for this special blessing! There is something special about knowing He is with you always!
Judy,
DeleteThank you for this special blessing! There is something special about knowing He is with you always!
Thank you. Prayer changes things.
ReplyDeleteRuth
What a rich prayer this is. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful prayer! May God bless all the wonderful teachers out there. Their task is not always an easy one but very rewarding.
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy for this kindness. You are so thoughtful to send this to us.
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy! I might just need to print your poem prayer and post it near my desk at school to remind me on a daily basis to ask God to walk with me each day as I enter my classroom! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I feel the need for prayer with so many challenges as we are back at school. I know that's where our answers aer, too.
ReplyDelete