Tuesday SOLSC 6/11/13 - Happy Birthday to the Special Man in My Life

Today is my Hubby's 66th birthday!  A special day in his life and yet, just another day to pursue his interests.

But, to me, it's not his birthday that's special - it's HIM that's special!

He is:
The love of my life
My rock
My friend and confidant
My chef and helper
My mechanic, electrician and plumber
My jack of all trades
My encourager
Quiet, loving and caring
The Father of Scott & Michelle
The Grandfather of M & P
The friend of many
And so much more!

Today, I wish Hubby a very happy birthday and many, many more days to share with each other.


Comments

  1. You are so lucky to be able to celebrate the love of your life. So many wonderful traits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you celebrate your husband on his special day. I hope you both enjoy the day together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...precious reminders of why your hub is so special to you. I will echo...and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special man you have! How special to share him with us on this day. You are a blessed woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is pretty special! Hope you didn't eat all the cake! :) All the girls want to share a bite! Happy birthday to you Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple