SOLSC 3/13/14 - Currently....


Needed some help today, so checked out Michelle's Pinterest writing suggestion folder and came up with Currently....


1.  Listening/Watching - the crackling of our fire/Property Brothers

2.  Eating - a chocolate ice cream bar


3.  Drinking - water (had my wine with dinner)

4.  Wearing - sweatpants and a t-shirt (had a sweat shirt on but we've got a fire going and I got hot)

5.  Feeling - tired tonight, but blessed  

6.  Weather - This afternoon it was sunny, gusty and a cool 55 (spring is coming)

7.  Wanting - to visit my kids and granddaughters

8.  Needing - some inspiration to restart my desire to scrapbook

9.  Thinking - I am so thankful for all of God's blessings

10.  Enjoying - this March SOL challenge and reading and commenting on the wonderful slices

Comments

  1. You've given a snippet of life. A fire would be so nice to have flickering and warming. Yes, spring is trying to get here, but winter seems to want to hang around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember this inspiration . . . currently I love this. Sounds like a wonderful day and evening! I hope you are right about spring Judy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little in the moment snippets of life. Each, in their own right, a slice of life, a story to tell, a moment to remember. Currently, I will need to remember to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See? Slicing every day makes you so inventive! You have inspired me to try one of these soon, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I think I will use this idea too!

    Mmm...I love a crackling fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm assuming that the cold and snow reached you, Judy, hence the fire. You've made it sound nice and cozy! I hope you get to do your visit very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple