SOLSC - 3/14/14 - A feeling I had
I knew it
I felt it
As we walked
the sun came up
over the lake
A big orange ball
The sky was blue
Cool temps
A beautiful beginning
A new day
A day to cherish and enjoy and embrace
As I drove to town
I turned a corner
and there it was
Off to the side of the road
The first sign of spring
A clump of bright yellow
fully blooming
daffodils.
I knew it
I felt it
I've said it
Spring is almost here
At least in the Ozarks (for a while)

Those clumps of bright daffodils are such a welcome sight! I have yet to see any, but I will keep looking.
ReplyDeleteOh I hope you are right Judy! Today it's 50 but that doesn't seem to mean anything this year . . . but I will keep looking . . . I just have not "felt" it yet ;-)
ReplyDeleteExcellent! And about time, too!
ReplyDeleteToday was a beautiful day here too...windy, but sunny and 50 degrees! But just as quick as the spring day arrives, it quickly disappears...tomorrow more snow! Ugh...waiting patiently for those clumps of yellow! Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete