SOLSC 3/23/14 - More Celebrating
Yesterday, we continued celebrating our anniversary in Kansas City.
A culmination of our wedding anniversary celebration. A wonderful weekend shared with fantastic friends.
The architecture,
the sights,
the sounds,
the people
Union Station
the model trains
music by a high school band
WW I museum
learning
remembering
wondering
late lunch
great BBQ
glass of wine
awesome concert
taxi cab rides
a good night's sleep
cold morning
packing up
going home
A culmination of our wedding anniversary celebration. A wonderful weekend shared with fantastic friends.

What fun! Sounds like it was a quick paced kind of visit packed with so many sights and sounds! Perhaps a trip back with a slower pace ... time to relax.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun. I really like the lines of wondering and remembering in the middle.
ReplyDeleteWow, you did a lot! I love the WWI museum, very well done. Happy it was a wonderful time, Judy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful weekend! Congrats on the anniversary!
ReplyDeleteA perfect celebration!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great celebration and now have wonderful memories. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGlad the weather didn't throw a curve ball at you in all these travels. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. So great that another couple was along for the fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick tour of KC! I've never been, so now it's on my list of destinations. :) Happy anniversary (continued!) :)
ReplyDelete