SOL - 13/31 - Play Date

Friday
The end of a busy week
A day to play
A day to create
A day to spend with a friend
A day to learn something new
A day to enjoy
A day to try a new technique
A day to make some cards
To give to those I love

Comments

  1. Sounds like a creative day ahead for you. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Oh the possibilities….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday is a great day to play! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have great plans. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making cards is such fun, intricate work. I hope you made some beautiful creations and enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect Friday! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't everyday be a Friday when retired? The only reason I look forward to Fridays now is because Saturday is the only day I don't go work out. Not that I mind working out but it's nicemtomhave a day off! Glad your day went well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple