SOL 8/31 - Today

TODAY

I feel the warmth of the sun on my face.

TODAY

I hear the birds singing their lilting songs.

TODAY

I see the squirrels running and playing in the front yard.

TODAY

I walk on dry (no snow) pavement.

TODAY

I smell the aroma of a fireplace filled with embers.

TODAY

I sense that SPRING is in the air.

TODAY

I enjoy all of God's blessings in His perfect creation.

Comments

  1. At first I thought you were dreaming - but then I realized you really were focusing on all the positives. While there is still snow everywhere I look, I can today walk on dry pavement - if I am careful. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I enjoyed driving without my winter coat as the sun was feeling so warm! Haven't done that in months! Today really is the day to enjoy God's perfect creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Spring? You think? Yes, yesterday, we enjoyed the sunshine, the warmer temps, the birds singing - even a beautiful red cardinal, still some snow and ice, but it's melting.

    Loved your format and repetition of TODAY. I'm going to stick this one in my back pocket for a future slice!

    Enjoy God's creations again today! Love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the format today and will keep it in my pocket as well! Thanks Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the positiveness of this. It just shows that there is beauty and hope all around us in every situation. All we have to do is look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring. This was a joyful slice. I especially liked the image of squirrels running and playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today we hope we are bidding winter good-bye. The forecast looks good for the next week, so keep your fingers crossed that there will be no more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very hopeful post. Our weather is also beautiful today. I like the idea of posting what you read. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Sunday to you! A day to really embrace all the beauty around us. Thank you for all your kind words over at my blog, too. It means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your slice is beautiful! God is Great! I hope our Chicago weather is not far behind!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple