SOL 9/31 - Day Light Saving Time
It started yesterday.
It will take my internal body clock days to get accustomed to it.
I am an early riser and it was nice that the sun would rise shortly after I did.
Not yesterday. Max & I walked in the dark. It was eerie. The birds weren't even awake.
And it was almost 7:00 a.m.
When we left for church, the moon was still bright and high in the sky. I told hubby that no one informed the moon that the time changed.
Then I thought about it:
God created the sun and moon
Man created Daylight Savings Time
Go figure
It will take my internal body clock days to get accustomed to it.
I am an early riser and it was nice that the sun would rise shortly after I did.
Not yesterday. Max & I walked in the dark. It was eerie. The birds weren't even awake.
And it was almost 7:00 a.m.
When we left for church, the moon was still bright and high in the sky. I told hubby that no one informed the moon that the time changed.
Then I thought about it:
God created the sun and moon
Man created Daylight Savings Time
Go figure

Too cute, "No one informed the moon that the time changed." :)
ReplyDeleteOh so ironic. I love that Mom. Man going and screwing things up again, right? Just leave it to God and stop with Daylight Savings Time!
Well played.
I am a morning person and always have a hard time with this time change.
ReplyDelete"God created the sun and moon
Man created Daylight Savings Time"
Well said.
True that Judy! Why we still have DLS time is mind boggling to me! Once again "man" messes something up :-)
ReplyDeleteIn defense of DST, I do like the fact that it it still light at 7:00. Makes me feel like I want to keep doing something and not just sit around waiting for bedtime.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I am not a fan of daylight savings time. Now we go to school in the dark. Since I am not a morning person, it helps me to have those daylight hours in the morning and not in the evening.
ReplyDeleteTime change is always and adjustment. Loved your observation at the end.
ReplyDeleteVery clever slice! I don't like losing the hour of sleep but I do love the daylight! Welcome sun!!
ReplyDelete