Tuesday SOL - 1/26/15 - Vacation Time

Truly, I feel like I'm on vacation most of the time.  Yes, there's the everyday stuff that needs to be attended to, but overall I'm free to do what I want, when I want.  But we are going on an actual vacation.  For the past five or six years, we've always headed to Florida.  But this year we decided we needed a change, so we're heading West.

Off to Las Vegas.

Lodging arrangements have been made
Friends have been called to arrange a get together
Sightseeing events are planned
Tickets for a show have been purchased
There might be a slot machine or two that needs to be fed
Hubby has determined the route
Stops along the way have been researched
Meeting a fellow blogger (can't wait to meet Lynn)
Hopefully warmer weather
Packing has been started
The car has new tires and an oil change
Max will be cared for with lots of lovin'
Two more days and we're off.


Comments

  1. Sounds like you are off on an exciting adventure. Safe travels. Hope to read about your trip in future weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels Judy and see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love creating the plans for a trip and anticipating all the new sites, activities, etc! Have fun and travel safely. I'm sure that Las Vegas must offer some great material for future slices! I'll look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love creating the plans for a trip and anticipating all the new sites, activities, etc! Have fun and travel safely. I'm sure that Las Vegas must offer some great material for future slices! I'll look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the scenery as you head west! I sit in the car and wonder how in the world the pioneers made this trip. You will have a great time, just hope there won't be a snow storm coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time. I am assuming you're driving through New Mexico since you'll see Lynn, so happy travels. Hope you win a few coins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple