John Lescroart - The Second Chair

When searching thru Sandra's library, I found an author that I had never read.  His writing is along the same line as John Grisham and this was an excellent lawyer mystery.  I liked his writing because the characters he created were believable and dealt with many different emotions - not only with their client, but also in their own lives.  I have often wondered if most defense attorneys just "go thru the motions" of defending their clients and don't believe that they are innocent.  How many times have innocent people been convicted due to "circumstantial" evidence?  And, how many people have been freed because of ruthless defense attorneys?  The plot seemed to thicken with every turn of a page.  

I'm looking forward to reading more of his books (Sandra has at least 3 or 4 more).

Read:  March, 2011

Comments

  1. Sounds like you found another great author! I'm amazed at the knowledge of the judicial system authors like Lescroart and Grisham must possess. They are able to tell great stories.

    Awesome job on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years