Friends #2
I'm feeling blue today. Yesterday afternoon, Pearl, Sandee and I had our Wednesday "Attitude Adjustment". It was a wonderful couple of hours, sharing, laughing, and just being together. But, then, Pearl asked me to say a prayer for safe travel for them and a few other concerns. It was one of the hardest prayers to pray, knowing that we wouldn't be getting together every Wednesday, except on the phone. God helped me say the right words through the tears that I was crying. We will miss getting together, but we know that this is a good move for her. But even knowing that, it doesn't make it any easier to part. We shared so much over the four years we've known each other. She was as much of a comfort to me as I was to her. God gave us each other. For that I'm thankful.
Wow. What a tough day, but YOU were meant to be with Pearl on this difficult day. YOU were able to share the comforting words. YOU were there for her. YOU will continue to be there for her.
ReplyDelete