What Did I do????
For the past ten days Max and I've been "on our own". Earlier I wrote "What Should I Do" and upon reviewing it this morning, I see that I've done a little of each. But then, I probably would have done those things if I was alone or if Len was here. I guess it's more about being by myself and doing what I want, when I want.
I read, crocheted, cross stitched, made cards, answered e-mails, blogged and read blogs, took long walks with Max, exercised, cleaned and sat on the front porch. I enjoyed time renewing a friendship from my grade school years and sharing time with a elderly friend who is moving away. My days were filled, but yet empty because I miss having Len around. I miss the hugs and kisses, the kidding around and talking. I miss having my meals cooked for me. I miss having another "body" in the house. So even though I enjoyed my time alone, I'm looking forward to his return so we can get back to a "normal" life. Guess I'll have to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes to welcome him home!!! Just one more day!
I read, crocheted, cross stitched, made cards, answered e-mails, blogged and read blogs, took long walks with Max, exercised, cleaned and sat on the front porch. I enjoyed time renewing a friendship from my grade school years and sharing time with a elderly friend who is moving away. My days were filled, but yet empty because I miss having Len around. I miss the hugs and kisses, the kidding around and talking. I miss having my meals cooked for me. I miss having another "body" in the house. So even though I enjoyed my time alone, I'm looking forward to his return so we can get back to a "normal" life. Guess I'll have to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes to welcome him home!!! Just one more day!
Aww...be sure to share this with Dad! He'll feel so loved. So, did you make his favorite meal to welcome him home???
ReplyDelete