What Should I Do????

What Should I do?????
 
It's just Max and me for ten days.  What should I do????
Should I clean the house?
Should I do the laundry?
Should I clean out the cabinets?
Should I read a book, crochet a prayer shawl,
cross stitch the girls' Christmas stockings,
make some cards, scrap some pages sort thru pics????
Should I send some e-mails, update my blog,
play some computer games, read some blogs?
Should I take Max for a long walk?
Should I sit on the front porch, sipping coffee,
listening to the birds and watching the sun rise?
Should I exercise, play Wii or flip thru the channels
(I have control of the remote!!!)
Should I make lists of what I should do?
Maybe I'll put them all in a hat and take one out
each day to see what I should do.
So much to do, or not.
A good time to reflect and pray and appreciate
the life I have.

Comments

  1. I reread this again and just love it!

    You sure do keep yourself busy with many activities! Good for you!

    My favorite lines are the last couple. I really like the idea of putting all the ideas into a hat and picking one each day!

    Thanks for sharing! M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years