Spending time with the girls
What a fantastic 10 days these have been - yes, there's been some trying times, but M & P are so refreshing and delightful to be around that those fussy times are forgotten. The time they spend playing and interacting, the hugs and kisses, the babbling and investigating are so enjoyable. I truly love being Grandma. And I still have two days to go to enjoy them!!!!
During their down times, I've been able to do some reading, cross stitching (have to get those Christmas stockings finished) and crocheting. So my daughter reminded me that I haven't blogged about all the books I've read and listened to these past 10 days.
During their down times, I've been able to do some reading, cross stitching (have to get those Christmas stockings finished) and crocheting. So my daughter reminded me that I haven't blogged about all the books I've read and listened to these past 10 days.
Thanks so much for being here. I know the days can be long and tiring, but I really do appreciate you being here for me and the girls. Good thing they are super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you also caught up on your blogging and books!