Word of the Day #9 - FREE - Karen Grunberg
To be free - free to be who I want to be, free to do what I want to do, free to do something new and different, free to quit something if I don't enjoy it.
I'm so thankful that we live in a country where we have freedom - there are times when people take advantage of this freedom and ruin it for others. When you hear about the oppression in other countries, we are truly blessed to live in America. We take our freedom for granted and most of the time we don't even think about being free - unless we perceive something being taken from us.
Lord, you have given me the freedom to choose what I want to do. I ask that you guide me to live my life to be free from sin, free to help others, free to accept others as they are, free to enjoy your blessings, free to share your love.
I'm so thankful that we live in a country where we have freedom - there are times when people take advantage of this freedom and ruin it for others. When you hear about the oppression in other countries, we are truly blessed to live in America. We take our freedom for granted and most of the time we don't even think about being free - unless we perceive something being taken from us.
Lord, you have given me the freedom to choose what I want to do. I ask that you guide me to live my life to be free from sin, free to help others, free to accept others as they are, free to enjoy your blessings, free to share your love.
Comments
Post a Comment