Word of the Day #12 - PLAY -Stacey Julian
The last word of the "Word of the Day" workshop. What a fun word! As an adult, I don't think much about "playing" or at least I didn't until I had grandchildren. Now, I find so much enjoyment getting down on the floor (it's not always easy to get up) and play with my granddaughters. Building with blocks and then watching their excitement as they knock them over so it can be rebuilt, pushing a toy that makes noise and watching their joy as they see the balls popping up and down, putting a puzzle together and watching their diligence as they put each piece in correctly, and going to the playground to swing. Maybe it's not the "play" that makes me happy, but rather seeing M & P's expressions as they discover new things.
But, as I think about my life now, I do "PLAY". I have my own toys to play with and discover new things and make things that I enjoy sharing with others.
I don't get to play with M & P as often as I would like, but thinking about playing with them makes me happy and look forward to the next visit. In the meantime, I'll play with my toys as often as I can!
But, as I think about my life now, I do "PLAY". I have my own toys to play with and discover new things and make things that I enjoy sharing with others.
I don't get to play with M & P as often as I would like, but thinking about playing with them makes me happy and look forward to the next visit. In the meantime, I'll play with my toys as often as I can!
Comments
Post a Comment