Books I've read in 2012 and places they have taken me

I surprised myself when I added up how many books I've read this past year and it was interesting to find how many different places they have taken me.  I have tried to read different genres and add some new authors to my list.  The statistics are:

77 books read
19 States
8 Countries

My books have taken me to Canada, England, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan and Thailand.  In the US, I visited California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington and Washington, D.C.  Some of these states were visited in many different novels.

So what will my challenge be this year.  How many books, how many different states and countries can I visit?

I do love to read and look forward to expanding my author base and genre style.  Could I possibly make 100 in 2013?  I'm starting off with 11/22/63 by Stephen King and it will take some time to get through, so perhaps 100 is a lofty goal.

Comments

  1. Maybe you should count pages instead! :) You'd reach your goal quickly with that big book! Great reading and isn't it quite an accomplishment to know how many books you read and how many states and countries you visited? Read on and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years