Tuesday SOL 1/22/13 - A Walk in the fog

                 The fog was heavy on this morning in November, as Max and I went for our walk.



Turning back to look at our house, it was eerily ensconced in the fog.


As we started up the hill, I turned back and saw the sun trying to break thru.



The fog wasn't quite ready to give up yet, but the trees were starting to shimmer with the sun reflecting through their branches.











As the sun continued to rise over the lake, the fog was quickly disappearing.

And as we approached the top of the hill, we could seeour shadows.
But turning around, the fog was following us.



And as turned around and headed back home, the sunshine and clear skies appeared.


 And so began another beautiful day in the Ozarks.





Comments

  1. Wow! What an amazing photographic journey! The pictures are beautiful with that mysterious fog slowly lifting revealing more and more. I bet you only wish that beautiful day was today -- stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo stories ! It was beautifully told. Hmmm, the Ozarks sound fabulous...retirement maybe for me? XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Judy. I didn't know you lived in the Ozarks. I grew up in Missouri so know them well, at least a long while ago. Beautiful land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the one with Max in the foreground. I love stories told through pictures. Perhaps an idea is hatching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy,
    You gave the fog a life of its own as you told of its every move as if it were a creature participating in the stroll from beginning to end-fog always seems so mysterious and spooky-these beautiful pics could be a backdrop for a novel in the Ozarks...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years