Day 1 of 31 SOLSC - March - A beginning
I have a hard time believing that it can be March already, but here it is. A beginning - a new month, a new challenge to write every day, new thoughts, new slicers - an exciting time. I remember last year when Michelle (Literacy Learning Zone) my daughter, encouraged me to become involved in this challenge. I can honestly say that I was definitely nervous (and yes, somewhat intimidated) about having others read my thoughts, but after only a few days and many comments from this great community, I found myself enjoying the challenge.
And so, I made it through the whole month - writing every day and then, I went on to continue writing and sharing every Tuesday. I missed a few due to vacations, but I have found that this has become a habit and I look forward to writing, reading, commenting and sharing.
So, welcome to all who are joining us this year and to those who are returning for the 2nd, 3rd ..... times. Thanks to Stacey and Ruth for hosting this challenge. Let this be a new beginning to learning, growing and developing through our writing.
And so, I made it through the whole month - writing every day and then, I went on to continue writing and sharing every Tuesday. I missed a few due to vacations, but I have found that this has become a habit and I look forward to writing, reading, commenting and sharing.
So, welcome to all who are joining us this year and to those who are returning for the 2nd, 3rd ..... times. Thanks to Stacey and Ruth for hosting this challenge. Let this be a new beginning to learning, growing and developing through our writing.

You are right, Judy, slicing does become a habit - a wonderful one, actually! I'm so looking forward to reading your slices.
ReplyDeleteNew beginnings are nice no matter what part of your life is the focus! Thanks for sharing Judy... I always enjoy reading what you have to share!
ReplyDeleteI think it is awesome that you have jumped in to write even though you were intimidated at first. You had a wonderful mentor (Michelle, poet extraordinaire). This is so fun and I love your stories. Write on Judy!
ReplyDeleteI think your last line is just perfect. "Let this be a new beginning to learning, growing and developing through our writing."
ReplyDeleteThat's what it's all about! So glad you are joining in the challenge again! Looking forward to reading more!
Love ya Mom!
Michelle
I'm glad you're still writing. It is always fun to read both your and Michelle's posts.
ReplyDeleteRuth
I've loved reading your posts (although I missed it yesterday. So many comments to sort through). Here's to a great March.
ReplyDelete