Day 10 of 31 - Too many projects and other things that occupy my time
Sometimes I wonder where time goes. What do I accomplish each day? Do I do something construction or is it nonsensical stuff? So to review my Saturday:
Devotions and prayers
Checking e-mails and posting my slice
Commenting on other slices
Reading/finishing a book
Calling my aunt and another friend
Doing laundry
Playing Scrabble and Words with Friends
Taking a walk with Max
Going to a jewelry party
Balancing my checkbook
Playing some games on my Kindle
Working on a cross stitch project
Taking a nap
Enjoying the warmth and sunshine
So the answer to my question - some constructive and some nonsensical - the best of everything - at least for this day.
Devotions and prayers
Checking e-mails and posting my slice
Commenting on other slices
Reading/finishing a book
Calling my aunt and another friend
Doing laundry
Playing Scrabble and Words with Friends
Taking a walk with Max
Going to a jewelry party
Balancing my checkbook
Playing some games on my Kindle
Working on a cross stitch project
Taking a nap
Enjoying the warmth and sunshine
So the answer to my question - some constructive and some nonsensical - the best of everything - at least for this day.

It's balanced! I think it was a great day! Any new jewelry purchases? Hope today is just as productive!
ReplyDeleteJudy I think you accomplished a lot! And may I say you made sure that many of your "to do" items for the day were for you! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteI am finding the list structure compelling. It is something I am working on. I like seeing different examples. I saw one today with the same word at the beginning of each item. Yours uses the present participle. I like both.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had an excellent Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI don't see cooking/eating on this list. Are you fasting? :-) See there's even more to add to your list of accomplishments for the day. I didn't see one thing that wasn't constructive. Enjoy your days!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a perfect day to me. Mine was similar. It's all of those things we WISH we could do when we have to work. :)
ReplyDelete