Day 29 of 31 SOLSC - Happy Birthday, Michelle

 
Today is my baby's birthday.  She's xx years old (I'll let her tell you if she wants).  So my slice today is in honor of Michelle.

She is:

Awesome         Beautiful

Caring

Devoted            Energetic

Friendly

Gracious     Helpful

Incredible                         Joyful

Kind       Loyal

Mother

        Neat                Outstanding

Precious             Quiet
Reserved

Stressed

Teacher

Unique              Versatile

    Witty           Xtra Special

Youthful

Zealous

This was written with the help of Dad, Scott (brother) and Jen (future sister).  We love you, Michelle, and hope that this is an extra special day for you!
Happy Birthday!


Comments

  1. Aww, a perfect gift this morning! I love that you all wrote it together thinking of me. I really appreciate all the kind words. (I think it's funny how stressed is underlined. That was very true yesterday!!) And it's an ABC poem too! Perfect! Love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wish - and thanks for the reminder (not that I needed it) to head over to Michelle's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! This is so sweet and thoughtful! and creative (an ABC poem!!!) I had just read Michelle's post then I found on yours. Now I see where Michelle gets all of your talents & creativity! It is very special that her mom is on her blogging too! It made me teary eyed. You all have a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special poem for her. You need to print this and add it to the book you create every year of her slices. This would be a great dedication page.
    She is an amazing daughter and I can tell you are so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A special birthday card! And even more so, given that all of you contributed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years