Day 4 of 31 SOLSC - Sunshine
Usually we have an abundance of sunshine in the Ozarks, however, the last couple of weeks have only given us a tease of sunshine some days, other days only clouds. I thrive on sunshine. It is my attitude adjustment.
This morning when I was getting ready for my walk with Max, Hubby said, "Better take the camera, the SUN is shining thru the clouds".
And so, upon leaving the house, this is the miracle that God showed us
| The colors were awesome - pinks, blues and purples. |
| Then turning to yellows and oranges. |
And finally, the sunrise appeared (the picture doesn't do it justice). It's amazing how quickly my mood lightened and all was well in my little corner of the world. Thank you, God, for the sunshine.
P.S.: The sun was actually out all day and the temps got in the 50's. Can Spring be far away?

Beautiful pictures! I love walks like that when I can just appreciate the beauty of God's creation. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the pictures don't do it justice; however, we all have seen that beauty at one time or another and I can vividly see it through your words. A beautiful gift!
ReplyDeleteI love how you say that sunshine is your attitude adjuster -- I have to agree, the sun puts me in a better mood too!
(Hi Dad! I'm also thankful that you are always on the look out for Mom. Were you thinking this could be a possible slice?)
Enjoy more sunshine. . . I hear we are in for more - yes, snow. But I hope spring is not too far away!
I was thinking the exact thing yesterday!!! I too need sun in my day and as you know it is rare in Chicago this time of year. The pictures are awesome...thanks!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had the camera to capture the sunrise! Absolutely gorgeous! The sun is my fuel too. I do much better when it is there.
ReplyDeleteThese photographs of the filtered sunlight are absolutely gorgeous! We lived in Little Rock, Arkansas for a couple of years and I thought the sky was unbelievable beautiful on so many days - a very different kind of light than I'm used to in Washington, DC. Thanks for sharing! May the sun continue to shine!
ReplyDeleteToday I left school as soon as I could because the sun was out! I wanted to enjoy it! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Maybe I need to make a trip to the Ozarks....
ReplyDelete