Tuesday SOLSC 4/30/13 - Max Speaks

Mom thought it was time for me to write a note to thank everyone who were concerned about me.  So I thought I share a little about how I've been feeling and everything that's been happening to me.

It all started about three weeks ago.  I didn't have any energy and I had a really hard time getting up off the floor.  My back legs didn't seem to want to work and they really hurt whenever I moved.  I just laid around and looked pitifully at Mom and Dad.  They talked and were really worried about what was going on with me.  They tried to coax me with all my favorite treats, but I really wasn't hungry.  I couldn't get up on the couch or the bed upstairs.  I couldn't go up and down the stairs.  It hurt.

As Mom told you a couple of weeks ago, we went to the vet, took x-rays, got medicine.  I still didn't know what was happening, I tried to walk, I tried to jump, I tried to eat, but nothing wanted to work right.

After a week on the meds, I was feeling better, taking short walks and I even ventured upstairs.  I hurt, but not as bad.  I still didn't try jumping, there wasn't any spring in my back legs.

Back to the vet last week and she said I was doing much better and to keep doing taking the meds.  I don't like taking those pills.  Of course, I was due all my shots, so I had to get them too.  And now that I'm feeling better, Mom and Dad think that I need a hair cut, so that I look really good when I go visit my special friends for the weekend.

So thanks for all your concerns.  I'm getting old, but I'll keep on trying to act young and entertain Mom & Dad.




Comments

  1. So sweet Judy... I think as we all get older we can relate to Max. So glad he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better, Max and that Judy had you tell us how you were doing. My two kitties are in the same place you are...but doing okay. Glad you are still trying to entertain Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, I know getting old is no fun! My joints creak and groan all the time too. I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max, thank you for letting us know that you are feeling better. Keep taking your medicine and accept any other treatments people offer. And for a change let Mom and Dad entertain you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years