Tuesday SOLSC - 5/14/13 - A Delightful Mother's Day
A beautiful day
Sunny, warm, a slight breeze
A phone call
A hug
Happy Mother's Day
Greetings from many at church
A flower
A card
A faith bracelet & my favorite chocolates
Dinner with friends
With a lake view
A glass of wine
Delicious food
Delicious food
Sitting on the front porch
Enjoying conversation & peacefulness
Remembering my Mom & how much I miss her.

Nice list poem of your Mother's Day, much like my own. It's one of those bittersweet days, mixed with family love and memories of loss.
ReplyDeleteA special day to savor the bonds of family. Lovely poem for a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteLovely little snippets of the day. Sounds peaceful and good. Remembering is sometimes all you have.
ReplyDeleteAh...I forgot the glass of wine I too deserved on that day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect day! Love you Mom!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful day for a beautiful soul! Happy Mother's Day Judy!
ReplyDelete