Tuesday SOLSC 7/30/13 - Showers

I didn't plan on writing today, since we got back late yesterday from IL, but as I stood in the shower this morning, I started thinking about "Showers".

I was "Showered" with the warm water rolling down my body.

The earth is being quenched this morning with a "Shower" of gentle rain.

Our son and future daughter were "Showered" with many gifts and friendship this past weekend.

I was "Showered" with hugs and kisses from my granddaughters.
        
                                         God "Showers" me daily with His blessings.


Comments

  1. What beautiful thoughts. We all need to take the time to see how we are "showered" every day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw where you read One Thousand Gifts. Isn't that an amazing book! Have you been to her beautiful website? I wrote about it today on my slice. You should see it if you haven't already.

    Today I am thankful for reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Leigh Anne, it is a wonderful book - I listened on audio and am ready to sit down and read it thoroughly. I've been to her website and have printed out the Joy Dare Collection - which I was doing faithfully until .... I need to start again.

      Delete
  3. Showers is a gem of a word...and yes, I have been 'showered' with things in my house breaking lately (air conditioner, faucet, and last night the washing machine)....but maybe peppered is a better word for the the 'not so great'. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your various uses and definitions of "showered." Perfectly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet slice - may you be showered with compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you didn't plan on posting today, but then felt the need to share your thoughts on the various uses of the word "showered." This speaks to the power of this community. Thanks for sharing your thoughts today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post showered us with gratitude. Thanks for sharing and now, I simply must find my copy of One Thousand Gifts which I've misplaced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years