Tuesday SOLSC - 9/2/13 - Just One Little Lightening Bug

Just one little lightening bug
Arrived in our bedroom
Unknown to us
The lights were out
The eyelids were growing heavy
And then a BRIGHT flash
Just over our heads
Then darkness - we didn't say anything
thinking the other hadn't seen it
Until...
Another BRIGHT flash on the other side of the room
Hubby says, "Did you see that?"
And I replied, "You mean that BRIGHT flash?"
Once again darkness
Then it blinked a third time
We both got up, turned on the lights
Searched the ceiling for this minute little creature
that created such a BRIGHT light in the darkness.
Got him and back to bed we went.
How can just one little lightening bug create
such a BRIGHT light in the darkness?


Comments

  1. Too funny! It is amazing how much light it can produce, especially when the room is dark, it seems magnified. I wonder what that little bug thought of his surroundings. It must have wondered where was everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this moment you captured. Quite a surprise for you and Dad and that little bug! I wonder how the story goes when you searched for him and tried to catch him. Was it as easy as you made it seem? :)

    I'm pondering your question at the end...I think that sometimes we all think we can't do something or make a difference, but we can. Just think what that lightening bug was capable of doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years