Tuesday SOLSC - 12/31/13 - OLW - Grateful
My OLW - GRATEFUL - sums up this whole year of 2013. When I chose my word at the beginning of the year, I knew that I wanted to focus on all those little things that I so often take for granted. Throughout the year, I wrote several slices relating to my OLW, because there always seemed to be people, places, happenings, etc, that I was grateful for.
So as I finish this year, I am so grateful for my family and friends, good health, travel around the U.S. and to Guatemala, my faith in an awesome God and all the blessings that He gives me every day, and so much more. I am grateful to this community of slicers who have shared their lives with me and for the comments that are left on my slices.
This is a wonderful time in my life and I plan to continue living my life focusing on my OLW - GRATEFUL. I'm still waiting for my OLW for 2014 to come into my mind and I'm sure that it will help me to continue to live my life to its fullest.
Happy New Year to everyone!
So as I finish this year, I am so grateful for my family and friends, good health, travel around the U.S. and to Guatemala, my faith in an awesome God and all the blessings that He gives me every day, and so much more. I am grateful to this community of slicers who have shared their lives with me and for the comments that are left on my slices.
This is a wonderful time in my life and I plan to continue living my life focusing on my OLW - GRATEFUL. I'm still waiting for my OLW for 2014 to come into my mind and I'm sure that it will help me to continue to live my life to its fullest.
Happy New Year to everyone!

A wonderful OLW. Words have the power to guide us. I'm sure you will find a great one for 2014. I'm still thinking about mine.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be focusing on OLW over at TWT next week. Hope you'll join us and will share the one that finds you in 2014.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Judy!
GRATEFUL is a perfect word! happy New Year!
ReplyDeletePerfect, as Holly says, for a new OLW...and a new year. Happy New Year, Judy!
ReplyDeleteI am grateful that I found your blog! I have enjoyed reading about you and your travels this year. Excited what adventures God will bring into your life during the coming year! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your slices - we are grateful for your voice! Have an excellent 2014!
ReplyDeletePerfect word, GRATEFUL. What's the new one going to be? I tired this exercise and I don't know it didn't work for me but I love reading about positive experiences.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Judy
I'm grateful we got to meet this year. :-) We do have a lot in our life to be grateful for every day.
ReplyDeleteIt was a great word -- to keep that focus on what we are grateful for in our lives -- big or small. I'm grateful you joined me in the blogging world and connected with so many through TWT and slicing. We never did talk about our possible words for this year...can't wait to hear your word. I'm still debating . . . but it has to be about me. :)
ReplyDelete