Made to Crave Blog Hop - 1/16/14 - My Favorite Scripture
Matthew 7:7,8 (NKJV) 7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
These verses are only a few of my favorite scriptures, but these two are extra special because they were my Confirmation Verses. What a wonderful promise God has given each of us! These verses reassure me that God is always available for me to talk with and share my concerns and requests. It doesn't mean that I get everything I ask for or seek or get it in my timeframe, but it does mean that God hears me and cares about my needs and wants. I know that He will give me what I need in His time.
I looking forward to this Bible Study and reading what others have to say.
I love the reason for your blog at the top. I can so relate to that and always thought I was the only person who did that. :) Also, I love the way you look at these verses. This is going to be a great study! I am so excited to get started~~ Marlene, OBS Small group leader
ReplyDelete