Tuesday SOLSC - 1/7/14 - OLW for 2014 - Embrace
I've been waiting and searching for my OLW for 2014 and as many of you have said, "it just seemed to find me". I thought I had my word and then this one appeared on another blog and my "Aha" moment hit me.
I thought that's what I want to do with my life in 2014 - to embrace it fully.
By definition embrace means: 1) clasp in the arms - hug, cherish, encircle, enclose; 2) to take up readily or gladly - to welcome; 3) to take in (an opportunity).
And so, this year I plan to be more diligent at looking for those people, opportunities, and challenges that I can embrace and hold close. I've always been a hugger and I hope with the skill already in place, I can look for more ways to embrace my life's happenings this year.
This quote was also on Sheila's BookJourney blog and I thought it very appropriate.
I thought that's what I want to do with my life in 2014 - to embrace it fully.
By definition embrace means: 1) clasp in the arms - hug, cherish, encircle, enclose; 2) to take up readily or gladly - to welcome; 3) to take in (an opportunity).
And so, this year I plan to be more diligent at looking for those people, opportunities, and challenges that I can embrace and hold close. I've always been a hugger and I hope with the skill already in place, I can look for more ways to embrace my life's happenings this year.
This quote was also on Sheila's BookJourney blog and I thought it very appropriate.


I love your goal Judy and perfect for your success. It's hard for sure but the focus should help, right?
ReplyDeleteBonnie
Judy, Embrace was my word a year or two ago and it was a good word. Looking forward to seeing how you embrace 2014!
ReplyDeleteEmbrace - a lovely word to guide your year.
ReplyDeleteReally like the quote about embracing every moment.
ReplyDeleteBernadette
Embrace is a beautiful word for the year. I think this is a powerful word. There will be natural times where embrace fits just right. I think the challenge will come when there will be a time when embrace is far from your mind, but reminding yourself to embrace the situation, the frustrating moment, difficult person, and so on. Looking forward to hearing how you embrace this year. Love you Mom!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful word! Thank you for embracing me via our blogs!
ReplyDeleteThat quote is incredible, and so perfect to frame your word.
ReplyDeleteThis quote is profound! So many things to things to think about and embrace. Look forward to reading about how you embrace 2014!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful word, Judy, just such an open and inclusive word for people, activities, attitude. It's a good one! Thanks for the quote too. I love it!
ReplyDelete