SOLSC 3/12/14 - It's Max' Turn to Write

 Mom was tired last night and decided that it was time for me to write a slice.  A lot of you already know me, but for those who don't, here's some special tidbits that you should know.

I was born 11/11/2001, so I'll be 13 years old this year.  My mom was a Cocker Spaniel and my dad, well, they never told me.  I'm a medium sized dog weighing about 45 pounds.  My fur is mainly white with some kinky light brown fur down my back and on my ears.  Here's a picture of me with my winter coat.  I'm in need of a hair cut.


I have dark brown eyes that seem to draw everyone in.  My disposition is pretty laid back, in fact sometimes I don't react to anything or anybody!

I have some hip problems that bother me sometimes, but Mom & Dad give me my pills every day and that helps. I really like to sleep a lot and have some special places to take my snoozes.



I like to walk and run and sniff and lift my leg.  I've got a couple of friends that I visit when Mom and Dad let me out on my own, but I get scolded because I left the yard.

I have some really great step-parents that take care of me when Mom & Dad leave town.  I really like it there because they give me treats and lots of lovin' - really it's like being at home.  I get to go there in another week - I can't wait.

I sure enjoy reading all your slices with Mom, so I hope you'll enjoy mine. 

Comments

  1. Great job taking on the persona of the dog. I'd write one from my cat's perspective but it would probably be all accounts of being ticked off and sleeping. And getting scolded for swatting at my 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Max. You are too cute! You are such a good boy! Guess what Max? We got more snow last night! You forgot to mention how much you love digging your nose and jumping in the snow! (I know, Mom and Dad hate it!) So glad you got a chance to write! Take it easy today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, you are too kind to lift the writing load from mom. I know the new readers will enjoy learning about you. You are certainly a handsome pooch, even if you think you need a haircut. I think you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max you may have inspired me to talk to Kiki (my niece's cat) and ask her to share more pictures of her! Sounds like you have a great life . . .good for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an beautiful doggie - such soulful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting your photo, Max! I always pictured you as a wiry schnauzer ... I don't know why! Take care of your hip, and try to stay out of the mud this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years