Tuesday SOL 10/21/14 - Four Days & Counting

One year ago
A trip completed
An amazing week
Coming off a high
Sharing, remembering
Wanting to go again.

Another trip planned
Six months, then
Four months, and
Now only four days away!

My packing lists are complete
All necessities are purchased
Sharing with new mission partners
Checking the internet to see where
we're staying, what we'll be seeing
Excitement is building
The suitcase will soon come out
Selecting clothes for both cool & hot
Preparing for a high altitude

What a birthday present to me!
A trip to Guatemala
Helping, caring, sharing
with those in need.
Receiving so much in return.

I'm ready & anxious with anticipation.

Comments

  1. Such an exciting and fulfilling adventure planned. Enjoy every minute and I am sure you will be a blessing to so many. I can hear the excitement and busyness in this post as you prepare. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been a year already? I remember how I read with awe and admiration about your trip. You have a great heart. You don't just think, but you actively go to help. Safe travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! May you have a safe trip. Your excitement definitely shines through in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and wonderful trip - you are doing such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing -- I could feel your excitement building. Look forward to reading about your trip.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I remember the posts well about your last adventure. Happy Trails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom, have safe travels and enjoy the work you are doing as the hands of God. Such an amazing trip to help others. Enjoy your time with Uncle Allan too! Quite a birthday experience! Can't wait to hear all about this trip and see the beautiful pictures. Be safe and love you! m.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years