Tuesday SOL 2/17/15 - Remembering the serenity, beauty and warmth of last week in Florida
As I sit here looking out the window this morning, I see snow and feel the cold temperature. We've been very fortunate this winter here in the Ozarks until yesterday. Still not much snow, but wind and temperature has us shivering.
I loaded my pictures from Florida onto my computer yesterday and thought today when we are all freezing that some pictures of flowers and peaceful settings were in order and will help all of feel better. These were taken at the Bok Tower and Gardens (last week's slice). Enjoy!
Hope you have a little more peace and warmth in your day!
I loaded my pictures from Florida onto my computer yesterday and thought today when we are all freezing that some pictures of flowers and peaceful settings were in order and will help all of feel better. These were taken at the Bok Tower and Gardens (last week's slice). Enjoy!
Hope you have a little more peace and warmth in your day!

Ah, beautiful! Spring, summer ... you are not hiding much longer, are you?
ReplyDeleteThis is just what I needed to see before heading out in the arctic air and piles of dirty, white snow. What is that I see? More snowflakes! Now I know why spring is still hiding!!!
Thanks for sharing! Beautiful! m.
Yes, those photos brought some warmth into the day. It's making me long for the colors of spring and summer, plus the temperatures. Stay warm Judy, it sounds like it's getting colder by the end of the week. Brrr!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I need these to get my mind off of shoveling snow, single digit temperatures, and wind chills below zero. A ray of hope that things will improve.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh - your photos helped me shake off the cold we are having tonight. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete