SOL 14/31 - Celebrations

Today I was struggling for something to write about, but when I was reading a couple of slices this morning, I noticed the colorful word "CELEBRATE".  I decided that I have a lot to celebrate so I'll share some with you from this past week.

Sunday - after several Sundays that we couldn't get to church due to weather, we attended and were uplifted by the message, singing and fellowship AND had a delightful breakfast with friends.

Monday - making a decision after many months of pondering where we should be our house on the market AND called the realtor.

Tuesday - The beginning of decluttering our house AND starting spring cleaning.

Wednesday - Sunshine and 65!  AND meeting with my prayer group - sharing, caring, praying.  Meeting with my care receiver, who uplifts my spirits as much as I lift hers.  A phone call to a special friend.

Thursday - Getting a check in the mail AND getting my Social Security check in my bank account (it only took 2-1/2 months to get it straightened out).

Friday - Play date with a friend AND getting together with friends for a date night - pizza and a movie.

Saturday - A rainy, gloomy day, BUT I have plans to finish my brother's scrapbook of Guatemala, snuggle up with a good book and cup of tea.

A week to celebrate AND remember.




Comments

  1. When we stop to celebrate the little happenings, we find so much within seven days. What a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you found something to celebrate every day! We are so much happier when we remember all of the wonderful things that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea, celebrating one thing for each day! Inspiring, those little things all add up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day we are given holds many things to celebrate. Your post proves just that. Continued celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Mom! So much to celebrate AND remember. Loved how you had more and more to add with the "AND."

    Ruth Ayres (originally from Two Writing Teachers) hosts a Saturday celebration each week to do just this -- Celebrate! You can check her blog for more info here: http://www.ruthayreswrites.com/2015/03/celebrate-this-week-lxxiii.html After March, you can write on Tuesdays and Saturdays if you choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to celebrate and be grateful for! And so busy too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great way to remember all the blessings we have day by day. I like on Friday when you said you had a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely that you joined all the people who celebrate. Every Saturday for more than a year now I have written a celebration post and it has contributed to my happiness. Echoing Michelle's words - you can write on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great celebrations! It looks like your week was blessed with special times with friends! It is definitely wonderful to see the sun and warmer temperatures. Celebrations time indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When we take time to celebrate AND remember - we can see how full our lives really are. Thanks for the Celebrate writing idea for next Saturday. I have all week to plan...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years