SOL 15/31 - Anticipating
Half with thru the month with many more slices to write, read and comment.
Yesterday, I wrote about the Celebrations that I experienced last week. Today, I'm writing about what I'm anticipating this week.
Sunday - A spiritual uplifting from church. Being with our family of friends and rejoicing in God's grace and love for each of us.
Monday - A morning of cleaning out cabinets. An afternoon at my Card Class to learn new techniques and make some fun cards.
Tuesday - The walk-thru of our home by the realtors. Scary - Comments - good/bad - The beginning of this adventure.
Wednesday - Possibility of learning a new craft from a dear friend. Meeting with my prayer sisters and care receiver.
Thursday - Working at the Center of Hope and helping those in need. Celebrating a 50th birthday of a great friend and former boss.
Friday - Cleaning house, laundry and PACKING for a trip. A dinner and Bible study with our small group.
Saturday - Celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary with a special dinner out with friends.
Sunday - Traveling to Illinois to spend a week with our kids and granddaughters. Can't wait!
Yesterday, I wrote about the Celebrations that I experienced last week. Today, I'm writing about what I'm anticipating this week.
ANTICIPATING
Sunday - A spiritual uplifting from church. Being with our family of friends and rejoicing in God's grace and love for each of us.
Monday - A morning of cleaning out cabinets. An afternoon at my Card Class to learn new techniques and make some fun cards.
Tuesday - The walk-thru of our home by the realtors. Scary - Comments - good/bad - The beginning of this adventure.
Wednesday - Possibility of learning a new craft from a dear friend. Meeting with my prayer sisters and care receiver.
Thursday - Working at the Center of Hope and helping those in need. Celebrating a 50th birthday of a great friend and former boss.
Friday - Cleaning house, laundry and PACKING for a trip. A dinner and Bible study with our small group.
Saturday - Celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary with a special dinner out with friends.
Sunday - Traveling to Illinois to spend a week with our kids and granddaughters. Can't wait!

Wonderful idea! Anticipating! This will be a great week. I think you will be writing another celebrations post next Saturday!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have a full week ahead of you. Just don't get too tired to enjoy Saturday and Sunday.Happy Anniversary (a little early).
ReplyDeleteIt truly is a week of anticipation, with that lovely reward at the end. Good timing for the house, too. Good to get away and let it show! Enjoy every day, Judy!
ReplyDeleteI thought perhaps there might be some connection with the Chicago family involved in the anticipation of a good week. You will be busy every day so that makes the time fly faster.
ReplyDeleteCelebrations and anticipation. So much to look forward too! We can't wait! Best of luck on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLove this! What a great week. Be prepared...I may copycat this :)
ReplyDelete