SOL 16/31 Is it Finally Here?
Sunday was one of those days
The moon waning high in the morning sky
The sun - bright, orange, glowing, rising over the lake
Some fog hovering in the low lands
The temperature climbing higher
A slight breeze coming out of the south
Sitting in a chair on the front porch
Reading a book
Soaking up the warmth of the sun
Taking an afternoon walk
Seeing daffodils in bloom
Could there be a tinge of green on the trees?
Is it only a tease? Only for today?
Or, is this truly the beginning of SPRING?

I sure hope it is for real! I t would be lovely to sit and read outside!
ReplyDeleteWonderfully descriptive poem--and yes, we saw buds on trees yesterday! Waiting on my first robin sighting to confirm. :-)
ReplyDeleteI look out and see the buds on our trees and know that Spring in on its way. Saw our first robin in the yard on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers there are no more frigid blasts from the north. Yesterday and today look to be picture perfect.
ReplyDeleteI hope it is for real! I'm crossing my fingers for more and more sun!
ReplyDeleteI hope I hope! I think spring is coming, I hear it was warm in Chicago yesterday too!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's here! Enjoy it because you know it will go fast and soon we'll be complaining that it is too hot ...
ReplyDeleteI felt like I was sitting on the front porch with you! When you see green on the trees, there's no turning back!
ReplyDeleteYep, it's here, but we can still have snow sometime too. Today was 80, tomorrow back in the fifties. Mercurial spring. But, today was heavenly to have the windows open!
ReplyDelete