SOL 17/31 - Max Speaks - What Going On?


Mom's been really busy lately - cleaning cabinets, boxing stuff up, decluttering, and who knows what else while I try to nap.

Today, she told me that we would only have a short walk since there are people coming. 

She pulled my sheet off the couch - hmmm. 

She cleared the tables and counter with things that are usually out in the open - hope they don't open any cabinet doors. 

While she did this, I decided it was time for my exit, up the stairs, up on the bed, for a snooze. 

Now that I'm dreaming of chasing squirrels, taking a walk by myself to visit my friends, laying on the front porch in the sunshine.  Thinking, should I bark when these people come in to look at my house?  Or should I just pretend that I don't hear them and keep dreaming.  I know if I bark, Mom will yell at me to be quiet.  So I think I'll just enjoy my snooze.

Comments

  1. Life is changing for Max and confusion will run rampant until the dust settles in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the writing from the perspective of your dog. Keep this going as you continue to navigate your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Max. Moving is traumatic for people but harder on pets since they don't know what is going on. It reminds me of how our cat reacted when we moved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to hear Max's voice - I like the napping on the sun idea. May have to do that myself later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you said"shoud I bark" "if I bark I know mom will yell at me" that made me think that you would bark but no I just thought whos coming over

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Max tell be easy on your mom, selling a house is very stressful! It has to be in tip top shape every minute...maybe you can give her a hand dusting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, poor Max. What is he going to think? He is going to be so confused for some time ... keep sleeping, buddy. Keep sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hearing Max's side of the story! It would be fun to hear more from Max as "the move" progresses...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years