SOL 27/31 - Off to the Nail Salon

Mommy & Grandma
planning a pedicure
Girls to go with
Just to watch and
play on their I-pads
But wait
This salon gives
Kiddie Pedis

So off we go
Mommy & Grandma
Ready to be pampered
M & P excited 
Not knowing what to expect

Pick out your color
(purple, of course)
Four nail techs waiting
and ready
The water is hot
The girls are hesitant
They test the water
and then the smiles
begin

Their feet are soaked
and massaged
The nails are clipped
and filed
They check to see 
what's happening with
Mommy & Grandma 

Then separating of toes
with tissue paper
And the purple goes on.
The smiles get bigger
and bigger.

Mommy & Grandma
enjoyed watching them
as much as getting a pedi.

All us girls had another 
delightful day together.



Comments

  1. Some pampering for all. What a great way to share a new experience with the girsl. I am sure it is not one that will be soon forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a PERFECT girls day for sure. I'm so glad you all are enjoying the time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet! I read Michelle's version first and then delighted in your poetic retelling. So great to share a bit of your delightful visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun to watch their reactions! They loved every minute and I have a feeling we'll be going back again! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! You will have to make this a tradition when you all get together. What an awesome memory for those two lucky little girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years