SOL 30/31 - Remembering the Week
Words that describe our week:
Long ride
Hugs & kisses
Discovery
New adventures
Reading
Pedi's all around
Elephant & Piggie
Reading
Playing
Celebrating
Celebrating some more
Easter Egg Hunt
Snow
Cold
Spring???
Reading
Sleepover
New playroom at Uncle Scotty & Aunt Jen's
Shopping
Reading
Cuddling
Conversations with Michelle
Discussions
Delight
Long ride
Missing it all

What a week it was! I recognize all the parts from your poem. It's good to be home, but the heart longs for your kids. I know.
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a week it was. What wonderful memories for both you and the girls.
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it home safe and sound Judy! After time with family, the few days once everyone is gone is the hardest. Now it's time to sell the house and move on to your next adventure! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the variety here!
ReplyDeleteI think "missing it all" says it all. Hold on tight to the stories and memories!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you had a fabulous week. It's great that you do get to travel to see the family. Have a good week coming up too, Judy.
ReplyDeleteHooray for a wonderful week up north! Hope you enjoy some quiet time back home to soak up all the memories!
ReplyDeleteLike Elsie- I followed yours and Michelle's slices all week long. This beautiful list poem lets me enjoy it all again! Welcome home - but I know you'll be missed!!
ReplyDelete