SOL 31/31 - Reflecting on the March Challenge
My fourth year of writing
Some days were easy
Some days no thoughts came
So many slicers
So little time
So many that I could relate to
So few that I couldn't
New ideas for writing
Old ideas used
Receiving comments
Leaving comments
Happy slices
Sad slices
Thought provoking slices
Stories
Poems
Pictures
The month flew by
The words were written
Today is the end
A writing extravaganza
But, it's not over
Tuesday will come
More words will be written
More stories will be shared
More comments will be left
A great month of writing!
Thanks to Stacey, Tara, Beth, Anna, Dana & Betsy for all your hard work.

My sentiments as well! Thanks for stating it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection! But the ending is perfect:
ReplyDelete"But, it's not over
Tuesday will come
More words will be written
More stories will be shared
More comments will be left"
A wonderful writing community! Congrats on another year Mom! I love that we get to do this together! love you, m.
I think you and I started this journey at the same time Judy because of your wonderful daughter! A wonderful - creative- way to sum up the month! See you on Tuesay!
ReplyDeleteAnother year completed! Some days are easier than others, but still we continue. Congrats on being there every day!
ReplyDeleteHurrah, another year! Love that 'writing extravaganza', Judy. It was a special month filled with so many events, ideas, beauty. I'm glad you were there every day!
ReplyDeleteYes, some days the words flow and other days we struggle to put word on page. Yet, we continue. We are writers. Judy, I enjoy your posts and look forward to your Tuesday slices. Thank you for your comments on mine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all your slices and thinking with us. Hooray for year four!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading all of your slices, Judy! Thanks for leaving comments for me and encouraging me to write! Your words meant a lot to me! I will be stopping by on Tuesdays to read more!
ReplyDelete