SOL 5/31 - My Dad

Today would have been my Dad's 98th birthday.  The last three year's I've written a tribute to my Dad during this SOLSC.

What more can I say - see solsc-3514-tribute-to-my-dad or 5-12-remembering-my-dad







                                My Dad was:

A Christian
Dedicated
Loving
Caring
Task master
Teacher
Encourager
Joker
Teaser
Helper
Patriotic
Proud 
Humble 
Grandpa & Great Grandpa


My Dad, a special person, who created me to be the
person I am today. 

Happy Birthday, Dad!  I love you, I miss you.





Comments

  1. Judy,
    Your tribute is very special. Sharing memories of those we love makes a perfect slice-even more perfect during the SOLSC! -and three years in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute. Your words are carefully chosen, that is for sure, so I feel like I know how special he was and how strong his memories continue to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. His specialness comes through in the words you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect description of Grandpa! Love him and miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words that bring a man back into your life for this special day. Powerful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years