SOL 6/31 - The Ever Changing Weather

It all began with a "watch"

Which quickly changed to a "WARNING"

The temperature read "42"
The rain started mildly

And kept coming d
                                   o
                                         w
                                                  n  
                                                 harder

Until the temperature hovered around 32

Freezing  
rain 
or  
sleet 
began

What difference does it make?

Another glance out the window

Everything was coated and 

turning "white"

That "white" stuff kept coming

The wind howled thru the night

Early in the morning with the moon shining down,

there was silence and everything glistened   bright.

Tomorrow "WARNING"

sunshine and 60 degrees are predicted.

The Ever Changing Weather.
 




Comments

  1. What a fun way to change format and font as you write about the changing weather! I would so take 60 degrees today. It was -8 when I got up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the weather has been extreme this year. The swinging pendulum. Can we find a middle ground and some balance? Lucky for you 60 degrees and sunshine. I only wish!!! Love what you did with your font and format in this slice. It made reading about the harsh weather more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how creative your slice is! Gotta love the mild winters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the formatting in this piece. It changes just like the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever style. My favorite was the orange sunshine! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years