SOL 6/16/15 - Purging, Donating, Tossing, Packing
Cabinet by cabinet
Drawer by drawer
Closet by closet
Purge
Donate
Toss
Pack
It's never ending
It seems to grow
each time I look
The boxes are piled high
The movers have been called
The date for closing has been moved out
Good and bad
More time to pack
More worry that it will close
In the meantime
I'll keep
purging
donating
tossing
and packing
Drawer by drawer
Closet by closet
Purge
Donate
Toss
Pack
It's never ending
It seems to grow
each time I look
The boxes are piled high
The movers have been called
The date for closing has been moved out
Good and bad
More time to pack
More worry that it will close
In the meantime
I'll keep
purging
donating
tossing
and packing

It's been ten years since I moved. I still rememebr how tired I got from cleaning, throwing away and packing. Wishing you the best. It will be over soon. Fresh start.
ReplyDeleteI cringe at the thought of packing my life into boxes for a move. Hopefully I am not doing that soon. Hang in there Judy, it will all be worth it.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain Judy! But it's a great feeling when it's over and all the purging makes for less stuff and clutter! Best of luck with the move!
ReplyDelete