SOL 6/23/15 - One Thing that I'm Going to Miss (Sometimes)





While there are many things that I'll miss about living in our log home, there is one in particular that brings much enjoyment (sometimes) into our lives.

We have an over abundance of wildlife in our area, especially the deer population which has grown to become a nuisance to many.  I love to:




watch them grazing across the yard
lolling in the grass
looking at Max as if to say "Who are you and what are you doing in our yard?"
snorting at us, warning us to get away
posing for pictures
waiting for the little ones to be born
watching their antics as they play and feed
seeing them grow and mature
watching Mama's nurturing and guidance

Yes, I'll miss seeing these creatures on a daily basis.

But, then there are the times when:

flowering plants have gone from beautiful blooms to nothing!

Comments

  1. As with all things in nature, there is beauty as well as destruction. Although the sights from your new home will be different, I am sure that there will be many beautiful new things to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunnies and the squirrels, but this year we planted a garden. Should I say goodbye now to the tomato and pepper plants?
    (p.s. SO excited for your move! Hang in there!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years