SOL 7/7/15 - Waiting
Waiting!
My Life is on hold!
Waiting
For an answer
Waiting
For a phone call
Waiting
For a text
Waiting
For the rain to stop
Waiting
What to do next?
Waiting
Do I pack this YET?
Waiting
For the charity to pick up our donation
Waiting
For Friday and then Monday
Waiting, wondering, praying.

Waiting is so hard at this stage of the moving game. Hang in there! Only a couple more days. Enjoy the last couple days in your current home. Walk around each room. Walk outside. Write down what you love about it. Write down the memories you made there with Dad. All while you w.a.i.t. It will be soothing to your soul and capture memories to remember. Keep praying and answered will be provided. Love you Mom!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe waiting game is never fun! Hang in there and soon it will be over.
ReplyDeleteI like how you wrote about your waiting.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to wait.
I love Michelle's ideas for your last moments there.
I am not a good waiter. I feel your anxiety. Hoping the wait will soon be over and the outcome what you want it to be.
ReplyDeleteIn the anxiousness of waiting I hope you find a hidden joy. You have raised a wise daughter and I hope you take Michelle's advice. Then, maybe, share what you discover with us!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I need to send you a hug and a cookie, Judy, have you over to sit and talk, to make the time fly by. Ugg, it is so hard to wait! Best wishes for lots of good things coming!
ReplyDelete