Tuesday SOL - 9/29/15 - Matching Set
Earlier this month I wrote a slice about not having delivery of all of our bedroom furniture Disappointment . Well, last week I got THE CALL. The headboard, footboard and frame had arrived. When could they deliver it? Immediately, I asked? Well, how about the next day? No problem.
We scheduled it for after 2:00 p.m. I was at my volunteer job and Hubby was getting ready to go to the gun club for his afternoon shoot. It was a little after 1:00. The doorbell rang, the phone rang, Hubby in the shower. He quickly got out of the shower, ran to the front door as the delivery guys were closing up the truck. They were early - imagine that.
They quickly moved the mattress and box, set up the headboard and frame. A total completion to the bedroom furniture. Hubby had the bed all made except for the quilt, which we quickly added and Voila. Smiles abounded our faces and we are so enjoying it.
We scheduled it for after 2:00 p.m. I was at my volunteer job and Hubby was getting ready to go to the gun club for his afternoon shoot. It was a little after 1:00. The doorbell rang, the phone rang, Hubby in the shower. He quickly got out of the shower, ran to the front door as the delivery guys were closing up the truck. They were early - imagine that.
They quickly moved the mattress and box, set up the headboard and frame. A total completion to the bedroom furniture. Hubby had the bed all made except for the quilt, which we quickly added and Voila. Smiles abounded our faces and we are so enjoying it.

Worth the wait. Beautiful! Love the quilt. Wishing you and your hubby many pleasant dreams.
ReplyDeleteHurrah! Looks fabulous, Judy. It all worked out despite the wait.
ReplyDeleteAt last! It looks lovely, in fact it looks a lot like a bed I have. :-) What a surprise to have an early delivery. Wonder what they would have done if no one was home?
ReplyDelete