SOL 1/31 - A Little About Me
Even though I've been around awhile, I thought I'd start off this March 2016 Challenge with an introduction of what makes me whole.
I am a
My daughter, Michelle (http://literacyzone.blogspot.com/) asked me five (wow 5) years ago to write with her in the March SOL Challenge. I hemmed, I hawed, I thought, I pondered, I wondered. But in the end, I said yes and that started my writing career (of slices). But, I wouldn't have been able to succeed without all the comments and encouragement from each of you. Looking forward to reading and commenting on many slices this March.
Over the course of the month, I'm sure you'll learn much more about me and my family. Happy slicing and commenting.
I am a
Child of God
Wife
Mother of two
Grandmother of almost 6 year old twin granddaughters
Master of Max
Retired Administrative Assistant
Reader
Writer (of slices)
Crafter (scrapbooking, card making, crocheting,
sewing & whatever strikes my fancy)
Stephen Minister
My daughter, Michelle (http://literacyzone.blogspot.com/) asked me five (wow 5) years ago to write with her in the March SOL Challenge. I hemmed, I hawed, I thought, I pondered, I wondered. But in the end, I said yes and that started my writing career (of slices). But, I wouldn't have been able to succeed without all the comments and encouragement from each of you. Looking forward to reading and commenting on many slices this March.
Over the course of the month, I'm sure you'll learn much more about me and my family. Happy slicing and commenting.

As always, I am so happy Michelle got you to start this challenge. It's always so fun to read what you are up to. Happy 31 Days!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing Judy . . . 5 years! Yikes where does the time go?!?
ReplyDeleteThis is a journey that everyone can join in. What do you bet that Michelle will get the girls to start slicing someday too.
ReplyDeleteHmmm ... that's a great idea, Elsie!! One day!
DeleteCan you believe it? Another March is here and we are ready to write again. I'm so glad that you join me in the amazing journey! Write on!
ReplyDeletem.
Hard to believe it's been that long, Judy, & I'm glad to have gotten to know you all this time, with the grand-girls, travel challenges, new home. Time moves us into all sorts of adventures, doesn't it? Have a wonderful month!
ReplyDeleteHow true your words are, Judy. Without the support of everyone here I know I would no be participating in my third challenge. I am looking forward to meeting new slicers as the month goes on.
ReplyDeleteHow true your words are, Judy. Without the support of everyone here I know I would no be participating in my third challenge. I am looking forward to meeting new slicers as the month goes on.
ReplyDeleteHappy March! Happy writing!! I'm looking forward to reading your slices!
ReplyDelete