SOL 26/31 - Be Grateful




Be grateful 
for every second of every day 
that you get to spend with the ones you love.  
Life is very precious.

 As I sat looking around the table last night at MY family
 
 talking
sharing opinions
agreeing
 disagreeing
smiling
laughing
listening

I thought "How blessed I am to be surrounded by MY family.
I have a wonderful son and daughter-in-law, a thoughtful daughter and son-in-law, two precious granddaughters and a loving, caring husband. 

Yesterday we celebrated (again) our anniversary, today we celebrate Michelle's birthday (early), tomorrow we celebrate Easter.

I saw the quote above on Facebook this morning and thought to myself, "yes, life is so precious and passes so quickly, we need to savor each and every moment".

So I share to each of you 


Be grateful 
for every second of every day 
that you get to spend with the ones you love.  
Life is very precious.




Comments

  1. A heartfelt, grateful post. We are all so blessed and we need to be grateful. Enjoy all the celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like family. Thank you for the reminder to be grateful, always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living a dream that has been richly blessed. Great reminder because sometimes we get so caught up in what's not right, we don't appreciate the goodness that surrounds us every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living a dream that has been richly blessed. Great reminder because sometimes we get so caught up in what's not right, we don't appreciate the goodness that surrounds us every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday to Michelle. What a wonderful week you've had, & yes, I agree we need to savor every moment. Happy Easter, too, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the weeks I have had I echo you sentiments exactly. Life is short. Cherish each moment you are given. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the weeks I have had I echo you sentiments exactly. Life is short. Cherish each moment you are given. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said Judy, well said! Even when life throws us a curve, we must stay positive and be grateful for what we have...because it could always be worse! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You said it, so much to be grateful for in this little life of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the reminder. I have so much to be grateful for in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the reminder. I have so much to be grateful for in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years