SOL 4/19/16 - Currently
I've been trying to dig deep into the recess of my mind for something to write about and draw nothing but blanks, so
Thinking - about our next trip to Illinois to celebrate the girls' 6th birthday and to help with the move to a new house, a new school, a new adventure.
Listening - to Max' labored breathing. He's had a rough couple of days with his back legs and incessant panting.
Enjoying - The simplicity of my life. The days when I don't have anything planned. The books that I love to read. The cards that I create. The scrapbooks that are waiting for me to put together.
Planning - Our trip to Boston, Cape Cod and New Hampshire with our son and daughter-in-law. Reservations made, researching where to go, reading about the Freedom Trail.
Loving - Our "new" home that we moved into last July. We are making it in to our style, with the addition of wood covered walls in the bedroom and dining room.
Wanting - Ummm. Nothing. I am happy, filled with joy, loved and cared for, content, blessed....
Currently
Thinking - about our next trip to Illinois to celebrate the girls' 6th birthday and to help with the move to a new house, a new school, a new adventure.
Listening - to Max' labored breathing. He's had a rough couple of days with his back legs and incessant panting.
Enjoying - The simplicity of my life. The days when I don't have anything planned. The books that I love to read. The cards that I create. The scrapbooks that are waiting for me to put together.
Planning - Our trip to Boston, Cape Cod and New Hampshire with our son and daughter-in-law. Reservations made, researching where to go, reading about the Freedom Trail.
Loving - Our "new" home that we moved into last July. We are making it in to our style, with the addition of wood covered walls in the bedroom and dining room.
Wanting - Ummm. Nothing. I am happy, filled with joy, loved and cared for, content, blessed....

Great post, Judy! You sound so content. I love it!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it a great feeling not to want anything because everything is just right?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about the same things you are -- the new house, the new school and the new adventure that awaits! Currently, life is good. That's a good place to be.
ReplyDelete