Tuesday SOL 11/15/16 - Positive Thoughts


A year or more ago, Michelle suggested we use Voxer as a way to communicate on a regular basis.  It's a great way to hear one another's voice when we don't have the time to actually talk.

Last year was a difficult year for Michelle and her co-worker, so they created a "Positive Commitments" board on Pinterest and they invited me to share some thoughts.  Each weekday morning, I leave Michelle a message on Voxer to let her know what's going on with us and to share a "thought for the day".  This morning's thought was one that I think all of us can use as our country struggles to pull together.  We all need more positivity in our lives.  I hope this one give you some food for thought and a good way to begin your day.

Comments

  1. Definitely something for us all to remember. Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is exactly what we need in our lives right now: a little more positivity. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    Darin - https://iowaconflictedteacher.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your messages and thoughts for the day are what keep me going! Karen loves that you include her and also shared with Carrie! I love and appreciate every positive thought you share with us! So many of us need this little message to keep pushing us forward ... time to go public and share with the world! :) Love you, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years