Tuesday SOL 1/10/17 - Sharing lots of JOY the last couple weeks
Thought I'd start the new year off with some of the joy that I received and shared over the Christmas and New Year season.Christmas Eve brunch with our neighbors
Meeting new people who have traveled on mission trips
Christmas Eve dinner with friends
Attending our Christmas Eve Service with neighbors
Attending Christmas Day Service
Singing the familiar carols
Christmas Day dinner cooked by Hubby for our friends
Getting a new Christmas tree on sale after the holidays for next year
Having our new microwave installed over the stove
Ordering some new pantry cabinets for the kitchen
Safe travels to IL to spend time with our kids and grandkids
A delightful meal and then unwrapping presents
Laughing and sharing
Spending New Year's Eve with our son & daughter-in-law's friends
Welcoming in a New Year filled with lots of aniticipation
Sleep overs
Taking care of our sick daughter and granddaughters
Teaching the girls to sew
Having them watch me crochet prayer shawls and one asking if I could teach them to crochet and the other asking if I could make her one for when she's sick
Listening to the girls read and their desire to write
A delightful visit with my brother and one of his daughters and her family.
A safe, uneventful trip home.
The only JOY I'm not feeling is that I got Michelle's cold. But the JOY will come when I'm free of germs and feeling 100%!

What a joyful list. So glad you had a wonderful time over the holidays.
ReplyDeleteSo much JOY! It's amazing how much is packed into a short time. Keep looking for the JOY .... even with that yucky cold. (Sorry ....)
ReplyDelete~Michelle
Joy fills your life! Sorry you have a cold.
ReplyDeleteIt fills my heart with joy to read about our JOY.
ReplyDeletethats an awesome list :)
ReplyDelete